Welcome to Energy Professionals - Consulting Services from the Energy ExpertsWe can help you cut through the confusion of energy deregulation and secure the contract that's right for your business, saving you time and money.
- Utility bill and usage analysis
- Energy supplier price and term negotiation
- Research, insight and energy expertise
Our Expertise - We're ConnectedWe see the whole field, from global energy market trends to the intricacies of your local utility tariffs. That kind of perspective pays dividends to you.
- Relationships with North America's biggest energy suppliers
- Pioneers in energy deregulation sales and consulting
- Licensed to serve commercial customers in every deregulated state.
Our Approach - THE CUSTOMER PROMISEWe know that shopping for an energy contract might not be at the top of your list. You've got a business to run. We'll do the hard part.
- We will offer straigtforward analysis and unbiased advice on your energy needs
- We will negotiate your best possible price with a reliable energy supplier
- We will assist you through every step to ensure a seamless transaction
the Energy Experts
Our customer charter
WHY USE THE ENERGY PROFESSIONALSGet in touch
THE DIFFERENCE WE HAVE MADEEnergy Professionals is the nation's leading power consultant, with over 50,000 commercial accounts.
Get Your Free Energy Analysis, and find out how we can deliver for your business.
Latest News & BlogMichigan Considers Moves On Electricity Deregulation
May 27th, 2016
Does Michigan need more electricity regulation or less? That was the topic of discussion at a Michigan Senate hearing held earlier this month, and it is not clear which way...read more » Ohio Utility Seeks Smaller Subsidies and Reregulation
May 27th, 2016 Offshore Wind Energy In Sight for New York
April 11th, 2016 Tech Giants Race to Utilize Renewable Energy
April 11th, 2016
After saving a small town’s library over $4,000, the mayor asked us to price all town facilities.Small Town in USA
A major hotel in Dayton, Ohio is now enjoying a 15% savings on their electricity.Major Hotel in Dayton
A public-assistance center in Pennsylvania saved $25,0000 over two years, and is now asking us to price 40 more accounts.Pennsylvania