Welcome to Energy Professionals - Consulting Services from the Energy ExpertsWe can help you cut through the confusion of energy deregulation and secure the contract that's right for your business, saving you time and money.
- Utility bill and usage analysis
- Energy supplier price and term negotiation
- Research, insight and energy expertise
Our Expertise - We're ConnectedWe see the whole field, from global energy market trends to the intricacies of your local utility tariffs. That kind of perspective pays dividends to you.
- Relationships with North America's biggest energy suppliers
- Pioneers in energy deregulation sales and consulting
- Licensed to serve commercial customers in every deregulated state.
Our Approach - THE CUSTOMER PROMISEWe know that shopping for an energy contract might not be at the top of your list. You've got a business to run. We'll do the hard part.
- We will offer straigtforward analysis and unbiased advice on your energy needs
- We will negotiate your best possible price with a reliable energy supplier
- We will assist you through every step to ensure a seamless transaction
the Energy Experts
Our customer charter
WHY USE THE ENERGY PROFESSIONALSGet in touch
THE DIFFERENCE WE HAVE MADEEnergy Professionals is the nation's leading power consultant, with over 50,000 commercial accounts.
Get Your Free Energy Analysis, and find out how we can deliver for your business.
Latest News & BlogConnecticut Rates on the Rise for Winter
November 18th, 2015
Despite falling natural gas prices and what is predicted to be an unseasonably warm winter this year, Connecticut customers will still see a 15-20 percent rise in their electricity supply...read more » Texas Supplier Offers Free Power After Sunset
November 18th, 2015 Business Giants Pledging Green Energy Goals
November 11th, 2015 Maryland Fights to Regulate Retail Power
November 3rd, 2015
Energy Professionals saved a hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio $120,000 over three years.Major hotel in Cincinnati
After saving a small town’s library over $4,000, the mayor asked us to price all town facilities.Small Town in USA
A public-assistance center in Pennsylvania saved $25,0000 over two years, and is now asking us to price 40 more accounts.Pennsylvania