Take control of the demand side of your energy costs through our audits and software data analytics. Learn More
Your Virtual Energy Manager
Energy Professionals helps you reduce and control your energy budget and realize your sustainability goals.
Why You Need an Energy Advisor
- Consumers who have not taken advantage of energy choice programs pay as much as 30% more for their energy.
- Most states are seeing their electricity rates increase year after year, given an aging infrastructure and industry in transition
- A strategically defined and properly-executed energy strategy can lower costs significantly
- As independent brokers, we work solely for the benefit of our clients.
- Our clients continue to receive expert advice and market analysis throughout the term of their energy contract.
Energy Professionals is a newly revitalized venture poised to make a significant impact in the energy industry. A recent merger of two pioneers in energy deregulation, North American Energy Advisory (NAEA) and Energy Professionals, has created a dynamic and powerful new force. The new team brings unprecedented levels of service and opportunity to commercial customers across North America.
North American Energy Advisory traces its roots in retail energy sales to 1999 and had served commercial customers as NAEA since 2014. The previous iteration of Energy Professionals was launched in 2008 by the founders of AGR Group, a leader in sales and service for the energy sector. The merger of the two groups, which retains the Energy Professionals name, was announced in September 2017.